Our list of Valentine’s day crafts for kids will give your kiddos a way to express themselves on Valentine’s day. There is no need to spend a fortune on gifts, or even roses. Have them make their gifts instead! These crafts would also make great decorations for Valentine’s day.
- Button Heart: Turn pink and purple buttons into heart art.
- Valentine Pom Pom Monsters: Turn a yarn pom pom into a cute little monster. These guys would be great as a decoration too.
- Washi Tape Heart: So easy to make! These would also be cute to use on your homemade Valentines.
- Pinwheel Pencil Valentines: These adorable crafts will blow you away!
- Melted Crayon Heart Art: Re-purpose those old crayons and let the kids turn them into a work of art.
- Valentine Flower Craft: Use heart cutouts to make this adorable flower that holds lollipops.
- Yarn Hearts: This craft is very easy to make. It is also easy to customize. You can add a small love note and turn them into a conversation heart.
- Family Valentine’s Mailbox: The kids will get a kick out of making this Valentine’s mailbox. It is the perfect place to keep all of those Valentines.
- Cupid Cottages: This craft is along the lines of a gingerbread house, only it is made for cupids on Valentine’s Day.
- Watercolor Heart Canvas: Perfect for the painter at heart!
- Monster Valentines: These Valentines are adorable. They would go perfectly with the pom pom monster craft.
- Easy Valentine’s Day Craft: Gather some foam hearts and let the kids make their own heart creations. Easy and fun!
- No Sew Valentine’s Day Puffy Felt Heart: This adorable heart can also be used as a pin cushion.
- Chocolate Kiss Rings: Such an easy craft. Use pipe cleaners along with a chocolate kiss to make rings that fit any sized finger.
- Valentine’s Day Stained Glass Hearts: These are so beautiful and full of color!
- Valentine’s Day Rainbow Wall: Put a piece of paper on the wall and roughly draw the lines of a rainbow. Use the same color hearts and let the kids stick them onto the right color. The result is a perfect heart rainbow for your wall. The perfect Valentine craft.
- Valentine’s Day Bracelet: Make a cute piece of jewelry out of foam, markers, and some sticker gems.
Your kids will enjoy making any of these crafts. Get creative and use up some of the craft supplies you already have around your home. You could also have your kids browse through our list and give you their ideas on how to use the supplies you have on hand.
Which Valentine’s day craft for kids do you want to create with your little ones?