Best DIY Spring Crafts
Well folks, it is spring craft season. So while we have some time between Easter and Mother’s Day it’s the perfect time for some brightly colored flowers, butterflies, and all things spring like! Here are several of the Best DIY Spring Crafts for your perusal.
- This is a wonderful butterfly sensory bin that is absolutely perfect for toddlers. It’s bright, has lots of textures, can be assembled from items you get at the dollar tree (so it isn’t super pricey), and is super fun for kids. What more can you want?
- Following up with this same theme and age, is this free butterfly do-a-dot printable. I find that my little guy enjoys doing the do-a-dot, even at age 3, versus just writing out the letters. B for butterfly is great, and the word is also written out in addition to the cute butterfly picture. I might combine these first two activities and do them with my toddler on our next free/rainy day morning!
- I love this next Best DIY Spring Crafts project because it is so versatile and clever. I know several teenage girls who could easily help me tackle, or lets be real, totally tackle this on their own. Especially since I live in Texas and consider myself a Texan, this craft is right up my alley. A DIY rope mirror would be perfect in a guest bathroom, a master bedroom, a toddler boys room, pretty much anywhere that you might have a cowboy/western theme going on. This mirror was purchased from a garage sale, and new rope was hot glued on. The all in price was only $23, and for a stylish mirror that is a total win! The outdoorsy, spring feel to this craft is awesome. A flower, letter or any other spring item would look cute glued onto the bottom as well. What a wonderful idea.
- Up next is a perfect DIY spring craft project for all the mamas who would love to have some cute outdoor drinkware. These DIY confetti cups are perfect for a spring or summer outdoor/backyard party. The cups are plastic and the vinyl glitter circles are bought on a sheet and then just applied to the cups. The result is a stylish and frugal version of a very hip trend right now.
- If you are the sewing type, and if you are I am totally envious!, this spring ribbons and bows table runner might be perfect for your home. The ribbons can be any bright, springy colors that you choose. The sewing is straight line and likely wouldn’t take a seamstress long at all to complete.
- This spring printable is cute, would be easy to print out and frame, and would be a great addition to your wall or your mantle.
- Along these same lines, if you’re looking for a little decorative inspiration, this spring floral chalk art is generated from the printable included. I really think this turned out beautiful and doesn’t seem like it would be super expensive for a result that all your girlfriends will love!
- For a cute spring fashion accessory, I love this ribbon and chain wrap bracelet. Most of the pieces needed to make this can be found at a local craft shop. The ribbon can be any color that you like, and the chain in this picture is gold, but it could be silver, white, or whatever works best with your wardrobe.
- An older school age kiddo would be the perfect age for this spring tissue paper craft. It would likely be too tricky for younger toddlers and preschoolers would need a lot of help from mama. I really love the finished product here though and this would be lovely to display in your home. The flower printable is included and tissue paper and glue are the only other items you will need–so it’s very budget friendly.
- This mason jar printable is adorable – and it doesn’t get much easier!
- How cute is this wire May Day basket?
- Lastly, this DIY sea green beach glass jars are one of my fave upcycle crafts for the spring. Any glass jar will do, I would recommend one that has a shape you really love. Martha Stewart has a great glass paint that makes the glass pop. This is a wonderful spring decoration and would be perfect for spring or at the beach during the summer.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more easy craft ideas for kids!