You know what I wish I had in my house? A craft room.
But until then, I have a fantastic office that doubles as a craft storage space. Recently, in an attempt to organize it all a bit, I found myself in search of great craft room organization ideas and inspiration. Of course, I didn’t have to go far to find some amazing ideas (thank you, Pinterest). I thought I’d share some of my favorite ideas and craft room organization tips.
Craft Room Organization Tips
- I love this clever idea for organizing vinyl for your Silhouette!
- Organize your pens with this cute organizer (BONUS: the organizer is a fun craft, too).
- I made this fun planning station, which doubles as storage for pens, stickers, and other odds and ends.
- I LOVE the way this craft room utilizes wall space and storage under the table to stow everything.
- How about this paint storage? Totally effective and seriously adorable. I want to expand my paint collection just so I can make this.
- This painted clip board is the perfect way to dress up your office or craft room and keep your brainstorming or to-do lists somewhere visible (so you don’t forget all the fantastic ideas you’ve written down!).
- Use vinyl to label these cute and functional storage pieces (that are so pretty, you’ll want to incorporate them into your craft room decor for sure).
- Magnets + pill boxes = surprisingly cute storage for notions and other little bits and pieces.
- Have a ton of paint? This rolling paint storage is so smart – and it tucks away nicely against a wall or in a corner of your room.
- Store your ribbon in drawers.
- Use stacking trays for scrapbook paper (and while we’re talking about scrapbook paper, have you seen these 27 cute ways to use scrapbook paper?).
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more easy craft ideas for kids!