You know what I can never get enough of (and I do mean never can get enough of)? RAINBOWS! So in the name of rainbows, I’ve gathered up some of the best easy rainbow crafts for kids I could find and put them all in one place for you.
Easy Rainbow Crafts for Kids
- These adorable rainbow hand print crafts are SO cute – your kiddo will love making them (hand print crafts are always fun!).
- This easy rainbow art shamrock is totally kid-friendly – but looks like so much fun to make, I kind of want to make one for myself.
- A rainbow heart garland – LOVE!
- This one isn’t quite a rainbow craft – but this rainbow treasure hunt sensory bin is a great activity for young kids.
- I love this simple rainbow sun catcher (what a fun way to brighten up a room).
- This paper plate mosaic rainbow is AMAZING.
- These rainbow paper beads are perfect for older kids – and they are seriously gorgeous!
- Don’t want to craft? This rainbow coloring page printable is perfect.
- Make your own milk paint to create this milk paint and popcorn rainbow art!
- This rainbow felt puzzle is great for toddlers.
- This rainbow craft for pre-schoolers is great for little kids…they’ll love the 3D aspect of it!
- How about this cute rainbow jar – kids can help put it together, and it’s a fun gift!
- Another cute tissue paper rainbow your kids will love to make!
- These marshmallow rainbow pops are technically a food…but also kind of a craft!
- I love this rainbow gumball necklace and want to wear it for myself (this would be so fun as a party favor that kids could make and take home with them!).
- Older kids could make this rainbow button Easter egg…and it’s a perfect spring decoration!
If you have any easy rainbow crafts for kids that you’d like to share, I’d love to hear about them!
Join us on Facebook for tons of pretty and easy craft ideas!