The 4th of July is almost here! I have a super cute red, white and blue wreath that I made for the 4th…but I find myself sticking it on the front door for lots of patriotic holidays throughout the year.
In case you are looking for an easy wreath craft, I thought I’d throw together some of my favorites here.
Red, White and Blue Wreath Ideas
- This red, white and blue button wreath was *so* easy to make – you can even see a little video about it here.
- This 4th of July tulle wreath is adorable!
- This American flag wreath is gorgeous!
- I just love the stars on this cute wreath!
- This wreath is as festive as it gets – love it!
- Make a red, white and blue ribbon wreath.
- This clothespin wreath is actual perfection.
- This wreath is made from ties!
- I love how she used flag toothpicks to make this wreath.
- This rustic red whit and blue wreath is another favorite of mine.
Be sure to pin so you can come back to this later, and follow us on Facebook for more easy craft ideas!