I talk about scrapbook paper ALL the time, and it’s for good reason – I have a lot of it! Right now, it’s all stacked on a bookshelf. This makes it hard to remember what I have, and even harder to get to the pieces I need to use when they’re at the bottom. So, as I go about looking for scrapbook paper storage ideas for myself, I thought I’d share some of the better ways to store scrapbook paper that I came across during my search.
This post contains affiliate links.
Ways to Store Scrapbook Paper
- Clear 12×12 boxes – these are cute and can store a ton of paper. I LOVE that they have handles on them, too! (PS – YOU’RE WELCOME for sending you to that site…oh my craft-loving heart!)
- These classroom paper organizers are stackable and hold paper up to 12×18.
- This paper holder is expandable…it can hold up to 900 pages and has awesome dividers, too.
- This paper divider will hold up to 600 sheets of 12×12 card stock.
- Stackable clear paper trays are perfect for storing all that paper (I actually think these might be the solution for me – if I don’t spend all my money on all the other cute things that site has to offer, first!).
- How about these ScrapRack paper storage boxes? You can decorate them or leave them as-is. Super cute!
- Have a small amount of paper, or need a way to transport it? This clear paper holder is perfect.
- This rolling cart has drawers that are big enough for your 12×12 paper – and you could tuck it away in a closet when you’re not using it.
- I also love the idea of this wall-mounted paper rack – this holds lots of paper and there are so many different slots, you could really get things organized.
And if you need something to DO with all that scrapbook paper, be sure to check out these 27 fun ways to use scrapbook paper. Also, you can find lots of other great ways to organize your craft room here.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more easy craft ideas for kids!