This printable trick-or-treat coloring page is so much fun for this spooky time of year! The kids will love coloring this cute page as they get excited for the spooookiest holiday of the year!
Printable Trick-or-Treat Coloring Page for Kids
This cute and easy-to-color printable coloring page is perfect for little hands. This would be a great activity for toddlers, little kids, a classroom activity, or even grown-ups (I’d color this one with my sharpies and love every second of it!).
If you’re looking for coloring pages specifically for adults, take a look at this beautiful collection of free printable coloring pages for grown-ups.
What paper works best for printable coloring pages?
I would print this on cardstock so I could use Sharpies. I love Sharpies for coloring. Obviously, I am not recommending Sharpies for toddlers or little kids! I would just print this on normal computer paper and let my littles color with crayons, colored pencils, or even washable markers. If you want to hang this up or turn this into art for your home, you might want to print on cardstock, too. Here’s a good one you can buy on Amazon. You can also find cardstock inexpensively at Walmart, Target, or your favorite craft store (I LOVE the Michaels brand!).
More Fall and Halloween Printables
Are you looking for more pumpkin and fall-themed printables? Look no further!
- I love this printable “It’s Fall, Y’all” zentangle pumpkin coloring page!
- This Halloween stationery is super fun!
- This cute printable “Not Every Witch Lives in Salem” coloring page showcases an adorable fall front porch.
- Kids and grown-ups will have fun with this Haunted House coloring page.
- You’ll love this printable Halloween countdown if you have kids.
- This printable Trick-or-Treat banner is the perfect spooky decor that you can make at home.
- Share your love for Octobers with this famous quote on a cute 8×10.
- Decorate your planner with these printable Halloween planner stickers.
- Make a meal plan with this fall-themed meal planning printable!
How to download you printable coloring page:
Click on the pink “download” button below. If you have any trouble, let me know and I can send you the file directly. I’d love it if you’d follow follow us on Facebook or Instagram (and share if you color the page!).